Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lonely Sundays

I woke up today feeling really sad. At first I couldn't figure out why but then I realized I've felt his way every Sunday for the past month or so. Basically it's because I'm lonely on Sundays, since I wake up (assuming I was in Austin) and Chris goes to work at 10, then I drive home by myself and spend the day and night at my apartment alone. This never used to bother me, in fact I've always loved having my own apartment with no one else and spending time alone. I even loved the drives to and from Austin, because I got to enjoy the scenery and be alone with my thoughts and choose the music and so forth. So why the change now? I have no idea. I talked to Chris and he made me feel a lot better, but I still have to wonder why I'm suddenly feeling like this and what I can do about it. I know I need to do something, because this morning I seriously felt like shit. I didn't even wanna get out of bed, and I was dreading driving back to Denton. This won't do because I drive to and from Austin a lot, also being sad sucks. At least there's only a month and a half left of school and then I'm back to my family and Chris.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh sarah... dont be sad!!
you know i have not been seeing my family and friends in Japan for almost a year.... i am so missing them. but even i am far away from them, i still feel the strong connection between me and my family and friends. i am sure you will be alright! hey! i also wanted to say that you REALLY lost your weight!!!!!! i noticed that when we were taking Sue 's class!!! haha