Monday, April 7, 2008

School is dumb


I've been tired all day, for no real reason. I mean I got about 7 hours of sleep and didn't do much out of the ordinary, though my modern class was really hard. Oh well. Anyways school is kicking my ass, not because it's too hard or time consuming or anything but because they make it their jobs here in the dance dept to keep us here for-fucking-ever. They suddenly implemented a rule that kinesiology must be taken before composition and performance, which sucks for anyone who wasn't planning on that. Before this point kines wasn't a prerequisite for anything, it just needed to be done by graduation. Anyways this luckily won't set me back, but it did change my plans and a lot of people will end up staying an extra year over this. How can they suddenly make something a prereq? I always thought whatever your catalog said was what you had to do, but apparently this change is applied to everyone from now on. What the hell?

Luckily I was able to dodge this bullet sent my way but every week my plans change again and again and I get more and more frustrated and worried I won't graduate on time. I love it here, but I ONLY plan to be here for four years and then move on with my life. Seriously guys.

1 comment:

Its_in_my_nature said...

Your preaching to the choir.

They're talking about incompletes for me...