So today is an AWESOME DAY!!! I had a huge history test at 2 today that I didn't feel prepared for at ALL and while I was desperately trying to cram in the library an announcement came on saying that all classes were canceled from 2 on. It pretty much felt like God, mother nature, and whoever else there is were all shining down on me and giving me a break. It was amazing. So I rushed home and enjoyed the snow day. Normally I'm not a fan but seeing as it made things so awesome for me I'm pretty pleased with snow today. It's coming down really hard and we're supposed to have 6-8 inches by tonight. It's already several inches thick. It's really beautiful, I took a bunch of pics including pictures of Emma in the snow. She liked it at first but then got tired of it. BEST DAY EVER!!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Good Snow Day
So today is an AWESOME DAY!!! I had a huge history test at 2 today that I didn't feel prepared for at ALL and while I was desperately trying to cram in the library an announcement came on saying that all classes were canceled from 2 on. It pretty much felt like God, mother nature, and whoever else there is were all shining down on me and giving me a break. It was amazing. So I rushed home and enjoyed the snow day. Normally I'm not a fan but seeing as it made things so awesome for me I'm pretty pleased with snow today. It's coming down really hard and we're supposed to have 6-8 inches by tonight. It's already several inches thick. It's really beautiful, I took a bunch of pics including pictures of Emma in the snow. She liked it at first but then got tired of it. BEST DAY EVER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment