...was really good. Yesterday the weather was gorgeous, sunny but not humid. Chris and I walked around the drag and it was so pretty. It's been awhile since I spent such a beautiful day outside, it was so nice. I bought a really cute pink dress from Strut which I'm going to wear to Valentine's dinner and a sundress that was on sale at Manju's, which was awesome. When we walked past Burger King on Guadalupe there was a big protest being held which was entertaining to watch. Basically Burger Kind pays their tomato pickers shit, and many other fast food companies have committed to paying their workers reasonable and fair wages, while Burger King hasn't. It was so Austin, lol. Hopefully the protest worked and Burger King will pay their employees fairly. Who knows what will happen?
Yesterday morning I went to a spa thing which was selling Beauti Control makeup and spa products. That was fun, very relaxing and my mom bought me some cool new stuff. So all in all I really scored on new loot yesterday. Yeeeeeesss.
I'm still super excited about Valentine's Day, especially with my new dress now. I know a lot of people aren't dating anyone so they don't wanna even think about Valentine's Day, but I've always loved it, even when I was single. Like Halloween, it's just a fun day that you can really get into. When I have been single on V-day my girls and I got dressed up and went to dinner, which was so fun! I would recommend that to someone without a date because I thought it was a blast. Either way I can't wait!
I go to court tomorrow and get this ticket stuff taken care of and out of my life forever! God this has been ridiculous and annoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cool are you! I've always wanted to take part in a protest rally. It on my list of things to do.
Whoa Whoa whoa missy!!! WHat about our TV adventure?!?!? and how we had a convo from 4th floor to ground level?! you bitch.
Yes how could I forget calling a public access channel to discuss porn or how you were on top of the building next to the protest and I talked to you from the street? Best weekend ever!
Post a Comment