Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Yeeeeessss...

So the schedule of classes for next semester is out, and you know what that means...planning and making lists, only my two fave things! I'm such a dork, but I lovvvve to plan out classes for the upcoming semester. I love it.

I wanna take ballet, modern, tap, kinesiology, music analysis, stage production (those are the dance classes), comm 1010, and US government. Btw I love US government. A lot. With this schedule I'll have only dance classes on MWF and on Friday's I'll only have modern which rocks! It also means more Thursday parties, yay! I hope this schedule actually will work, because everytime I go for advising with Teresa she mixes up my whole schedule, but that's usually because I don't realize there are certain prerequisites for classes I wanna take that haven't been completed. In this case though I've got them done so it shouldn't be a problem. Hello awesome Fall semester.

No comments: