Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hump Day

So let's see, what is new with me? Well I'm starting physical therapy again today because my knees just aren't getting any better. Hopefully this will help. Also this morning I had my modern dance midterm which went really well! I really fucked up the pre-midterm phrase (whoever heard of that anyway) so I'm so happy this one went well. Ellie was actually close to tears when we were done because she said it was so beautiful, that's pretty good if I do say so myself.

I also had a math test today, not sure how that went. It was really hard so we'll see. I can't wait for this weekend; going to Austin and shopping on the drag with Cara! Also I might be going to a formal at Sammy's co-op, that would be fun too. Also I get to see Chris, we didn't see each other last weekend because he had a pharmacy interview in Houston. Also no Jazz tomorrow so that means fun restaurant time with my girls!

No comments: