Tuesday, February 5, 2008

This Week So Far

Moe and I went to the alcohol class last night...got there 30 mins late:-( The address was on E. Oak St and I turned onto E. Oak street not knowing that immediately after that sign it turns into W. Oak. Anyways it took FOREVER to find the class, but luckily they had just been doing paperwork for the first 30 mins so we were let in. This week is very busy with the class and completing my community service. I'm going today to the Carriage House, an elderly home in Denton, and I'm looking forward to it. Moe said she liked it, and I always get along great with older people.

Man dance is hard on my body! I'm sore all the time, and whenever I stand up after laying down my muscles are really sore and I feel old. Ugh.

Tonight's the conclusion of the alcohol class, which is pretty interesting. This old guy teaches it and he has a lot of funny analogies for drinking and whatnot, so all in all it's not bad. Costs $50 though, which sucks. And the ticket itself costs $360. I'm going broke over this.

4 comments:

Its_in_my_nature said...

Hey I though that you said that your parents are were paying. Are we complaining just to complain, now?

Jenn

Sarah said...

Yes of course they're paying but I have to pay them back, and regardless being fined $360 is never good.

Its_in_my_nature said...

Fine, fine. I do, however, like how you call it an alcohol class. It made me think for a moment just what kind of class you were taking.

Sarah said...

Haha that's what it is kid