Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Scene Shop Doom

So I'm standing up in Wooten Hall at a computer about to go to Scene Shop and dreading it. I skipped all last week, mostly because I had better things to do (including free IHOP pancakes!) and now I have to start going again. It's so awful there, everyone acts like you're in their way and you're useless because you don't know how to do anything, yet they don't wanna take the time to show you how because that would waste their time. Um...yeah real smart. Believe me I wouldn't be there (I bet none of the dancers would) if I wasn't required to go for 60 hours a semester, so they can cut the attitude. If they don't want us there and we don't wanna be there, why doesn't someone just decide we don't have to go anymore. Win win. The only reason we have to anyways is to use us as slave labor instead of paying extra people to ever do work for any of the dance of theater shows. Lame. Jenn, are you with me? BTW I'm calling you Jenn now if you don't mind. Bye!

2 comments:

Its_in_my_nature said...

I an completely with you.

You feel like you in there way because you are, and if you think the scene shop is bad, you don't want to even know how they make you feel in the costume shop.

Stay around George is my only advice. He'll actually give you something to do and doesn't roll is eyes when he explains things.

And Jenn is fine, most time I go by that anyways.

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i HATE scene shop but i had already done with that last week!!! yay yeah~~
we should strike about 60 stupid hours thing...