
So Valentine's was great! On Thurs I ate at Bari's with my favorite girls, and Friday Chris came to visit. It was so nice, he brought me beautiful flowers, we ate at Macaroni Grill and then saw 'Definitely, Maybe'. Then we drank pink champagne:-)
Yesterday I ushered for the FDC, which I also saw on Saturday. I liked it, but it definitely wasn't as good as last year. Hopefully next year I'll be in it! On another not Tyra's show is really starting to borderline trashy talk show. How sad.
The apartment next to mine is being renovated so the tenants moved into the apartment above mine, and that's been hell. The renovation is really loud, they even worked this weekend! And this new family above me is also really loud, mostly from them running around and banging on things. On Saturday before Chris left town we heard knocking on the door above us for about 20 minutes, and then when we were leaving we saw a man climbing in the window. That was scary and I considered calling the police but a girl was letting him in and it didn't seem unwanted. Still that was scary, I went back to my apartment and immediately made sure all the windows were locked. Luckily nothing happened.
Also I apparently have a mid-term paper due tomorrow for ballet which Ellie hasn't mentioned once to the class. WTF?
4 comments:
pink chanmpagne! how sweet *:)
I know I was so excited about that for weeks, hehe.
Why would someone climb through a window, when there was someone who could just let him in?
Oh what strange neighbors you have...
FYI I- are you aware of just how hard of a word "neighbor" is to spell? It took me way longer then it should have even to get close to it for my dictionary to pick it up.. Ok, OK, I never did.
FYI II- It is listed in the thesaurus under community (a word that I can spell) just in case you ever what to find it.
Post a Comment