Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jewelry and Coats


Well I'm back in Denton after a weekend with thah grandparents. It was fun, yesterday morning my mom and I went to a jewelry party (just like the makeup party I went to a few weeks ago but selling jewelry) at my Aunt's house and my mom bought me a necklace and earrings. Then we went to this fancy store in Crockett, which I thought for sure everything would be too expensive but they were having a 75% off sale so I got a new brown houndstooth coat, yay for new coats! Then I watched 'I Am Legend' with my brother, which was so sad! I had no idea it would be so sad and I wasn't really in the mood for a sad movie either. It was good though. Then my brother decided to make a bunch of paper airplanes so he looked up a website with lots of very complex paper airplanes and I helped him make them. That was fun. Now I'm here again and my toilet won't flush, hasn't since Thursday so that definitely needs to get fixed tomorrow. Ugh. At least my landlord is awesome and fixes things the day you call. I'm meeting people from modern to practice our midterm phrase today at 6. Hope it's not cold out.

1 comment:

Its_in_my_nature said...

Yay for parents paying for things!

You mean there is a descent store in Crockket? Sorry but I don't believe you. I've been there a few times myself; I never experienced anything of the such. Of course it was always for horse things, so I never made it tin town, per say...