
So I'm back in Denton, which is awesome. I love love love coming home to my apartment and having time to myself. Possibly next year or the year after I would wanna have roommates but for now living by myself rocks!
I'm watching Rock of Love 2 which is of course totally fake but very enjoyable. Pretty much about two weeks after the season finale of season one they started advertising season two, sad. I always wanna believe the star is really looking for love but I know it's all about reviving their careers. Does anyone remember that show Strange Love that Flava Flav and Brigitte Nelson starred in right after they did Surreal Life, I guess that show really kicked off the whole celebrity dating show craze. Seriously how many of these shows can they make?! Anyways they're still fun to watch...
I'm watching Rock of Love 2 which is of course totally fake but very enjoyable. Pretty much about two weeks after the season finale of season one they started advertising season two, sad. I always wanna believe the star is really looking for love but I know it's all about reviving their careers. Does anyone remember that show Strange Love that Flava Flav and Brigitte Nelson starred in right after they did Surreal Life, I guess that show really kicked off the whole celebrity dating show craze. Seriously how many of these shows can they make?! Anyways they're still fun to watch...
No comments:
Post a Comment